Online Fire Safety Training
Current legislation, The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, applies to all workplaces regardless of the number of employees and requires employers to provide adequate training in fire awareness for all members of their staff.
Watch the trailer below to see snippets of the course and get an understanding for the course content.
Our online fire safety training course is aimed at all employees to assist them in identifying and reducing the risk that fire presents in the workplace. The structure of this content is in the form of a matrix with the following titles. :
- Module 1 – Chemistry of Fire
- Module 2 – Common causes of fire
- Module 3 – Safety features within buildings
- Module 4 – Fire extinguishers
- Module 5 – What to do if a fire occurs
- Module 6 – Fire Statistics
- Module 7 – Current Fire Safety Legislation
- Module 8 – Fire Risk Assessment
- Module 9 – Fire Preventative Measures
- Module 10 – Safety Features within Buildings
- Module 11 – Role of the Fire Marshal
- Module 12 – Action on Fire Discovery
- Module 13 – Fire Drills and Evacuation
- Module 14 – Fire Extinguishers
- Module 15 – Pre-Engagement Action
- Module 16 – Using a Fire Extinguisher
Each module is followed by a short set of randomised questions; these tests must be completed before the course is completed.